Legal assistance in commercial law
Legal assistance in commercial law in the interest of your business. Advising and representing clients in the activities of companies starting from the foundation of the company.
In Estonia, one can act as an economic operator in the form of a self-employed person as well as a company. Companies include general partnerships, limited partnerships, private limited companies, public limited companies and commercial associations. One can also operate in the form of a European company (Societas Europaea (SE)) and European Cooperative Society (Societas Cooperativa Europaea (SCE)). In practice, the private limited company is the most popular form of operation, which means that an individual can found a company without making any pecuniary contributions.
Law Firm FINK provides legal assistance in matters related to companies:
- Establishment of a private limited company
- Competence of shareholders
- Preparation of the organisation of a meeting of shareholders, calling a meeting of shareholders, agenda of a meeting of shareholders, draft resolution, notice of calling a meeting of shareholders
- Adoption of a resolution of shareholders without calling a meeting
- Resolution of shareholders, contesting a resolution of shareholders, nullity of a resolution of shareholders, contestation of a resolution of shareholders
- Election and removal of board members
- Board member’s competition ban
- Business secret of a private limited company
- Board member’s liability
- Shareholder’s liability
- Supervisory Board’s competence and activities
- Special audit in matters related to the management or assets of a private limited company
- Winding-up of a private limited company
- Merger, division and transformation
- Disputes between shareholders
- Sale and purchase of shareholding, sale of a share in a private limited company
If a topic of your interest has not been mentioned here, do not hesitate to contact us nevertheless and enquire about it.