Legal assistance in tax law
Legal assistance in tax law: tax law aspects of transactions, representing the client in the Tax and Customs Board, representation in a tax dispute in court.
Law Firm FINK provides you as a taxable person with legal assistance in tax law to defend your rights. Under the Taxation Act, a taxable person is a taxpayer, a withholding agent and another person responsible for the tax liability of a taxpayer or withholding agent on the basis of a statute or contract.
The services of Law Firm FINK include legal assistance in matters related to tax law:
- Tax advice
- Income tax: personal income tax, corporate income tax, fringe benefits, dividends, transfer prices, business-related costs
- Value added tax: deduction of value added tax, value added tax on real estate transaction
- Requesting a binding preliminary decision from the Tax and Customs Board
- Transfer of receivables, payables and liabilities: transfer of tax liabilities upon succession, transfer of tax liabilities in the case of transfer of a business or part thereof
- Rights and duties of a taxable person
- Notice of assessment
- Notice of liability
- Filing an intra-agency appeal against an administrative decision or act of the Tax and Customs Board
- Tax disputes, representation in a tax dispute in court
If a topic of your interest has not been mentioned here, do not hesitate to contact us nevertheless and enquire about it.